Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

I am very excited for the new year. 2016 has become a very challenging year for as well as a turning point for me. I planned for the past three (3) months to start my YouTube music channel for 2017.

I made a lot of effort to prepare and get things started, so, instead of launching it in January 2017, I decided to start my channel in 10th of December 2016 to kick things off. Now, I already uploaded 3 videos before we hit 2017.

My channel is kinda young and I just started out. I play cover songs that I loved and pay tribute versions of my favorite bands and their music. I usually upload 1 to 2 videos per week.

You can check out my channel and watch a couple of my videos on this link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDB9rs-yPkXahXkP8O9Vkmw

I hope you'll find my channel interesting and please subscribe if you enjoyed my videos.

Thank you so much!

Happy New Year,  everyone!

Peace and love!!!!

xoxo

Jan Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment