Friday, January 6, 2017

Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Generation) Unboxing and Testing

I just made an unboxing video of my recently purchased recording device, the Focusrite Scarlett Solo. It's a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface suited for recording instruments analog signal like guitars, bass, keyboards, or vocals.

I also gave it a dry run and testing with a guitar running in Propellerhead Reason.

Watch the video below:


The reason I decided to buy the Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) is because I've read a lot of good reviews and feedback from users. It is recommended for musicians and producers who need an interface for recording guitar parts, and it is very affordable. I like the built of the device, the case is made up of aluminum that makes it sturdy and tough.

I bought it at Woodbrass music store in Paris (http://www.woodbrass.com) which is just a few blocks away from home. I've already recorded a couple of tracks with the Scarlett Solo.

I highly recommend it for anyone looking for an affordable USB audio interface for recording at home or outdoors because it is USB bus-powered and has low latency. Works great on my late 2011 Macbook Pro (stock RAM and hard drive).

No comments:

Post a Comment